Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×

irregular 7.556 server help

imog
 Compartilhar

Pergunta

I have a server and I am having a problem with the 'change server' selection in the game working. It does not move the character from server 1 to 2, or 2 to 1. It keeps the character on the same server.

Also, on server 2, the citizen stays citizen 1, it doesn't make it server 2 citizen.

Where can I go to fix these functions?

Thanks!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

1 resposta a esta questão

Posts Recomendados

• Velha Guarda

Hi, you already have a topic with this same question/help asking. You can have only one topic open about the same question. Because of this, I'm closing your topic. I see that this explanation about your question its way better tham the other topic, I sugest you copy this text to the other topic, its more clean and easy to understand. Hope that you receive help and resolve your problem. Good Lucky!

If you has any doubt or asking about your topic, contact me in PV.

Caso alguém saiba como resolver o problema dele e queira ajudar, este é o tópico que ficará aberto: 7.556 server help

Tópico Fechado!

Editado por Shader5

62QMw7T.png.7fb04ebe57269eec0f1bb515e1089dfa.png

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.