Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×
Conheça nossa Beta Zone! Novas áreas a caminho! ×
  • Quem está por aqui   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

Hacker do mpc forum gringo

Compartilhar

Posts Recomendados

[Release] PTMagic Ultimate (Semi Universal)

Welcome to PTMagic Ultimate!

This version of the hack has as main target the Priston Tale Brasil

As the name says, it is a Semi Universal version, which means that some of the functions should work with different servers of Priston Tale, including private servers. It also means that the hack has the auto update characteristic with some of the functions, so some of them will keep working and others will stop working after the game updates.

It is also important to say that since I don't play this game anymore, some of the functions may not work properly or even completely don't work.

Another really important thing is that there are commands that can cause block, because they are already detected by the anti-hack system of the game. I am not responsible for blocked accounts, so test it using random accounts before using in your main one.

To conclude, some of the functions are already known and some of them were created by me, it's up to you guys to discover how each of them works.

Have fun and explore the new PTMagic Ultimate!

This hack may not work on x64 machines.

For the hack to work properly you have to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, if it still doesn't work, try installing the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0

Link to Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5:

É necessário se cadastrar para acessar o conteúdo.

By fuzyhack at 2012-03-27

TUTORIAL

1 - Open the hack

2 - Open the game

Commands:

ALT+A -> Goes to the previous tab of hacks.

ALT+Z -> Goes to the next tab of hacks.

ALT+F9 -> Commands for the current tab of hacks.

If you didn't understand the commands, try using each one of this 3 inside the game and you will understand.

Link for Download:

Link of the Scan:

For more information click on the Tutorial button of the hack window before opening the game.

Special thanks for Shard, Kfir and unzubaru from MPC Forum for the sources and for the help.

Credits for Lucas ' ~ from WebCheats Forum for the image of the hack.

Credits for me for creating this hack, cacau10 at MPC (Fuzy at WC).

For the moderators, if the PTMagic is good enough, I would like you to Fix my topic at this forum, since it is probably going to work for a long time in different servers of Priston Tale.

Ja testei aqui naum consigui usa porque uso windows 7 ele fala que naum pega no sistema operacional 64

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.