Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×
Conheça nossa Beta Zone! Novas áreas a caminho! ×
  • Quem está por aqui   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

New hacker Generator ZP Morpheus

Posts Recomendados

NOTE: Before you write everything in capital letters

And then today I bring a personal hacker to you that the bad is he still buggy but I've done here for 20 days I bring him without bug

functions:

generate ZP =Your 900 x Zp = Zp His multiplied by 900

Follow the instructions Photos:

Open the site Z8Games log in and open the hacker...In the local name Enter your name to enter the site and put Z8Games Zp Current Place...and click Okay

NOTE: The hacker only if you are caught with more than 100 Zp

YXUrP.png

Wait for him to load all the files contained in it so that it correctly Confucianism

vB21l.png

After pressing F5 on the page and see your Zp multiplied by 900

XghL3.png

Easy and practical, but as I had warned the hacker's with Bugs Look Z8 Bonus points as it is buggy ...

NOTE:After I made ​​that Tuto my account was banned for 15 days

so do not put you here because I do not want to complicate

Note: The Google Chrome is in Portuguese because I'm in my cousin's house in Brazil...

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

You are dumb if it were stolen I attempt to put down your password and ask stupid

I have no hacker but you're all ungrateful Vixe did a hacker has a Zp OURCE the son of a bitch saying Virus is to steal account naum seen the show, talking and is not used or that fill the mouth of night and the ant ants depelem their mouths sons of bitches

Link para o comentário

Ele , nao quer roubar ninguem nao , eu traduzi tudo e entendi que , ele criou o hack , usou , deu certo , e depois a conta dele foi banida 15 dias , porque o hack ta com bug ainda , dentro de 20 dias ele vai arrumar o hack , e no hack só pede o nome nao pede senha . Mano , se vc arrumar o hack mesmo , vai ajudar muita gente , boa sorte ae !

Link para o comentário

I will banish his mother from my dick motherfucker mixed naum know anything and is going to learn English speaking son of a bitch you'll kill your nigger bastard son of a bitch wash your fingers before typing something in my post you motherfucker I'll eat your mother you bastard var take his cock in the ass ass motherfucker

Did not want to say this but you caused me !!!!!:mad:

Link para o comentário

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.