Ir para conteúdo
Faça parte da equipe! (2024) ×

Hacker para league of legends !

cronusred145
 Compartilhar

Pergunta

Eu, vi vários vídeos como esse:

[video=youtube;qO0FOrgdki4]

E resolvi dar uma pesquisada como se faz isso e etc, e acabei encontrado um outro vídeo que mostra ele usando o CE 6.1 e um script, e uma forma meio estranha de fazer o hacker funcionar...

O vídeo é esse aqui :

[video=youtube;fzme4oUY1p4]

Em algumas horas pesquisando eu achei em um fórum um cara explicando como se faz:

Hello Fellows, today I'm gonna share an great and maybe abit an dangerous league of legends cheat as all other hacks and cheats is. The explanion of this: The hack is based on your Masteries. You are able to put 7 points in the masteries. For an example: The last one in utility is 1/1 20% reduce cooldown on summoner spells, which means you are able to put 7 in this one and that means you get over 100% cooldown reduction = you can use your summoner spells all the time. But yeah, thats not so good to do as its very dangerous and people can record and stuff. But there is stuff like Armor penetration and that stuff, that people aren't able to see. Anyways this is how you should do.

Programs/Downloads you need: CheatEngine: Cheat Engine

The Script: lol by spudgy.CT

Step 1: Open Cheat Engine, select "LolClient.exe" process

Step 2: make sure "Writable" is unchecked and scan for "89 4A 14 8B 4D F0 89 0D" as Array of Bytes

Step 3: Look at the 4th last address, thats the address you need to fill onto the script. (179DFCBC for me - changes everytime)

Now open "LOL Script - by spudgy" and replace

"BAADF00D" with the address you found.

Tick "LOL Script - by spudgy" and set "Mastery Points" to the value you want.

Note: it took me awhile to open the script, the files never came in. But randomly it just did.

Note: You do this hack on your own risks!

Credit: Script made by Spudgy

Me for sharing it.

I'm not sure if this will work for everyone, I tried it and it worked, a few of my friends tried it, worked for some of them and did not for some of them.

[video=youtube;fzme4oUY1p4]

Conclusão, eu tentei fazer, fiz tudo certinho mais na hora "H" de colocar os pontos ele simplesmente não salva os pontos não fica "7" pontos, fica 0, e quando eu clico em salvar talentos aparece um erro assim: ERRO NULL.

Bom eu sei que tem várias pessoas ai que sabem script então galera vamos ajudar ai o pessoal da webcheats.

Atenciosamente: Aval

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

4 respostass a esta questão

Posts Recomendados

Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
 Compartilhar

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Nós fazemos uso de cookies no seu dispositivo para ajudar a tornar este site melhor. Você pode ajustar suas configurações de cookies , caso contrário, vamos supor que você está bem para continuar.